SECURITY OF PAYMENTS AT FILTIMPAY
Every second, many people make payments using FILTIMPAY. A thorough analysis of all operations and actions of each user by FILTIMPAY specialists allows timely detection of fraud and protect users from all emerging threats. Securing the User’s account is a priority in our work.
The hardware-software complex of the project was developed by specialists of the International Group of Companies “Filtim”. The equipment is secured, the data is protected by an integrated backup system and technical life support and safety systems.
In processing, work with international Visa and MasterCard payment cards is widely used. All payments using Visa and MasterCard bank cards are made subject to the security measures of Visa and MasterCard international payment systems.
All transactions are carried out in the protected area of the financial portal of the Partner Bank. Information about the data of the payment order is sent to your bank through secure channels and does not have access to your account. Payment is carried out by the bank only after your personal confirmation (password for entry, smart cards, minikey, etc.) in the protected area.
All operations with bank credit cards are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the international standard for the security of Internet payments 3-D Secur, adopted by the international payment systems Visa Int. and MasterCard Int. Payment card details (Card Number, Validity, CVV2) are entered only on the bank’s secure server.
All data between the user and the server is transmitted in encrypted form.
The procedure for transferring funds from your card (bank) account is carried out by the Partner Bank using certified means of control and protection of the Banking System in accordance with the current legislation of the country in whose territory the system is operated.
To provide its customers with a fast and reliable way to transfer funds to and from online stores, as well as to other users, FILTIMPAY uses the latest technology. The security and integrity of your personal information is our main goal, and we use all possible methods to protect data.
High-grade encryption is used to transfer any important information, and the information is stored in a highly reliable data center. To ensure the safety of the transaction log, duplicate systems and periodic backups are used.
Data transmission is carried out using the secure HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) protocol. Transaction security is ensured by the use of 256-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) cryptography, which includes EV (Extended Validation) and is confirmed by the international certificate Comodo Positive SSL Wildcard. The SSL standard guarantees the security of the transfer of confidential data between the processing of the Filtimpay system and the user’s browser using authentication, encryption and digital signature technologies.
To improve security, Filtimpay uses the ISO standard and the PCI DSS standard.
ISO standard. Storage and processing of confidential customer information is carried out taking into account the requirements of international standards: information security ISO / IEC 27001: 2005, ISO / IEC 27002: 2005, ISO / IEC 27005: 2008, management of information services ISO 20000, quality management ISO 9001: 2000.
PCI DSS standard. The data security of cardholders is implemented in accordance with the requirements of the international security standard Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
All information about the bank account and payment card codes (Card Number, Duration, CVV2), as well as access to the bank account, are entered on the secure pages of acquiring partners and are not stored in our system.
To protect user information, FILTIMPAY holds all data in a secure environment. When transferring funds to or from any store, your personal financial information is not transmitted to anyone, and the payment method is not disclosed. Using FILTIMPAY services reduces the likelihood of your personal information being distributed over the Internet.
To enter an electronic account in the Filtimpay system, a username and password are used, which the User selects. If you doubt the confidentiality of the password, you can change it using the “Change Password” function.
The Filtimpay payment system blocks the possibility of password guessing by three login attempts. If you enter the wrong password three times, the system will not allow you to enter it again within 40 minutes.
Security of payments using the service of the international payment system Filtimpay is also achieved by:
- The ability to track all stages of payments, up to the cancellation of an operation at any stage, until the goods or services are received;
- Providing all bank documents for payment, which guarantees a refund to the buyer in case of a problem;
To make a payment, the user must know both the password and the PIN code.
The system provides the user with the opportunity to restrict access to his account only from specific IP addresses.
In order to keep your account safe, you need to follow a number of simple measures:
- Keep your password and PIN code strictly confidential.
- Never enter your password or PIN code in the FILTIMPAY system on sites other than this.
- Do not tell anyone , including the administration, your password and / or PIN code
- Do not use the same password to access other services (mail, forums, chats, etc.)
- Not Log in from computers in public places. Special programs can be installed on them that intercept data from the keyboard.
In case of loss of access to your account, immediately contact the administration.
To save your FILTIMPAY account, follow the guidelines below.
- Do not pass the password and security identifier ( PIN code) FILTIMPAY to strangers. A FILTIMPAY employee or representative will never ask you for a password or security identifier.
- Create a strong password that will be difficult to find. The best passwords contain at least 8 characters, including letters, numbers and punctuation marks. The easiest way to create a memorable and strong password is to combine a simple phrase with a few numbers or punctuation marks.
- Do not use the same password for FILTIMPAY as for other Internet services. Using the same password on multiple sites increases the likelihood of unauthorized access to your account.
- Remember to change your password regularly. By constantly changing your password, you reduce the likelihood of it being guessed. And if you suspect that someone has become aware of your password, be sure to change it as soon as possible.
TIPS TO USERS FOR PROTECTING YOUR MEANS
The FILTIMPAY service is designed to protect the user immediately after registration. Fraud protection and anti-fraud systems work in real time, and a support service is ready to help you around the clock.
However, in any situation, care should be taken and adhere to our safety tips.
There is a risk that some services or products offered on the Internet may be marginal products with a high level of risk and may result in the loss of your funds. Some products and services (services of betting, lottery sites, other products that do not meet your needs, etc.) may not be suitable for you.
You must not risk that you are not ready to lose!
Before starting to pay for such goods or services, please make sure that you understand all the risks and take into account your level of experience. If necessary, use the advice of experienced users and even the advice of a FILTIMPAY specialist.
Remember that the FILTIMPAY payment system is only a tool connecting you and the provider of services or goods.