Confidentiality is the basis of the administration policy of the international payment system Filtimpay. It applies to all aspects of relations with Users and Project Partners as part of the protection of registration data and commercial information about the connected business.
1. Minimum requirements for the amount of requested information for making a payment. In some cases, payment can be made anonymously (for example, charging a mobile phone account).
2. Protection provides absolutely all the data entered into the system. Information may be transferred to third parties only in exceptional cases provided for by law (inheritance, etc.).
3. The data obtained during registration can only be used to make specific payments as determined by the user.
4. The use of data on the Filtimpay Project Partners, their services, goods, services, works and tariffs is carried out exclusively within the framework of the signed agreements and is regulated by the Partners themselves.
5. The hardware-software complex of the project was developed by specialists of the International Group of Companies “Filtim”. The equipment is secured, the data is protected by an integrated backup system and technical life support and safety systems.
6. All operations with bank credit cards are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the international standard for the security of Internet payments 3-D Secur, adopted by the international payment systems Visa Int. and MasterCard Int. Payment card details (Card Number, Validity, CVV2) are entered only on the bank’s secure server.
Transaction security on the Internet is ensured by the use of 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) cryptography, which includes EV (Extended Validation) and is confirmed by the Comodo Positive SSL Wildcard international certificate. The SSL standard guarantees the security of the transfer of confidential data between the Filtimpay.com website and the User’s browser using authentication, encryption and digital signature technologies.